Cancellation and Refund Policy
Should the student’s enrollment be terminated, or should the student withdraw for any reason, all refunds will be made according to the following refund schedule.
1. The school must refund all money paid if the applicant is not accepted. This includes instances where a starting class is canceled by the school.
2. The school must refund all money paid if the applicant cancels within five business days (excluding Sundays and holidays) after the day the contract is signed, or an initial payment is made, as long as the applicant has not begun training.
3. The school may retain an established registration fee equal to 10 percent of the total tuition cost, or $100, whichever is less, if the applicant cancels after the fifth business day after signing the contract or making an initial payment. A “registration fee” is any fee charged by the school to process student applications and establish a student record system.
4. If training is terminated after the student enters classes, the school retains the registration fee (#3 above), plus a percentage of the total tuition as described in the following
|If the student completes this amount of training:||The school may keep this percentage of the tuition cost:|
|One week or up to 10%, whichever is less||10%|
|More than one week or 10% whichever is less but less than 25%||25%|
|25% through 50%||50%|
|More than 50%||100%|
5. When calculating refunds, the official date of termination is the last day of recorded attendance:
a. When the school receives notice of student’s intention to discontinue the training program;
b. When the student is terminated for a violation of a published school policy which provides for termination; or,
c. When a student, without notice, fails to attend classes for 30 calendar days.
6. All refunds must be paid within 30 calendar days of the student’s official termination date.