What You Will Learn
The Internship Year One is advanced training in clinical psychotherapeutic skills, in which clinical skills are improved through becoming more proficient in the Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy model, and more expert in treating a variety of emotional disorders including addictions, birth and family of origin issues, codependency, blocked emotions, anxiety, grief and loss, dissociation, and attachment disorders. Skill-based training also includes the Clearing Process, eliminating projection and counter transference with clients; Heart-Centered Breathwork for healing birth issues, releasing energy blocks, gaining personal clarity; learning to facilitate clients' inclusion of their own spiritual path in the clinical healing process; learning the Master Mind process to manifest goals and share networking and brainstorming ideas; identifying and breaking addiction and victim cycles; and clarifying integrity, accountability and commitment issues to increase prosperity in clients' lives. Year One workshops are: (1) Codependency and the Victim Triangle; (2) Healing Addictions; (3) Sexual Abuse: Shock vs. Trauma; and (4) the Mind/Body Connection.
The Internship Year Two consists of a second year of advanced training in clinical psychotherapeutic skills, in which clinical skills are improved through becoming more proficient in the Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy model, the Clearing Process, and Heart-Centered Breathwork. Skill-based training also includes learning Energetic Psychodrama, a technique which integrates trance work, group work and subtle energy work; becoming skilled at treating disease, through learning mind/ body/ spirit healing; learning highly effective ways to treat trauma, shock, and sexual abuse; understanding the chakras and subtle energy work; working with relationships including hypnotherapy with couples, eliminating manipulation, and asking for what you want; and learning group skills which can be used to facilitate groups in clinical settings including the Personal Transformation Intensive course. Year Two workshops are: (1) Eating Disorders; (2) People Addictions: Sex, Romance, or Love Addiction; (3) Relationships; and (4) Healthy Completions.
- have the opportunity to continue to process my own issues at the deepest level.
- experience and learn "Release Therapy," a form of breathwork and integrate it into my hypnotherapy work.
- become more proficient in the Heart-Centered Hypnotherapy Model, and more expert in treating a variety of emotional disorders, including addictions, relationship issues, birth issues, family of origin issues, codependency, blocked emotions, anxiety, grief and loss, dissociation, attachment disorders, and eating disorders.
- learn skills in the powerful Energetic Psychodrama, a technique which integrates trance work, group work and energy work.
- refine group work skills to prepare for Personal Transformation Leadership course.
- learn the "Clearing Process" - eliminating projection and counter-transference with clients.
- identify and break addiction and victim cycles.
- clarify integrity, accountability and commitment work to increase prosperity in my life.
- establish healthy boundaries and self-care contracts so that I can remain in good health.
- manifest abundance and prosperity in my life.
- learn pain management techniques utilizing hypnosis.
- become skilled at treating disease, through learning mind/body/spirit healing.
- learn highly effective ways to treat trauma, shock, and sexual abuse.
- understand the chakras and subtle energy work.
- achieve a high level of personal clarity
- become a member of a MasterMind Group in order to effectively manifest my goals.
- learn to market my skills and attract the clientele I want to treat.
- empower clients by breaking any codependent elements in the client/therapist relationship.
- become a valued member of a highly supportive Network of high energy professional healers.
- experientially learn to work from the Heart Center to develop a deeper flow of unconditional love.
Watch the video of Diane talking about the Advanced Internship and then read on to find out more.